Monday, January 10, 2011

Miscellany, to be specific

So a couple "housekeeping" items for those of you who read this blog:
  • Countdown Timer - I've moved the countdown timer to a separate tab, so that it won't just disappear behind the newer posts. I find I'm looking at it several times a day.
  • Red Links - In case it's not obvious to anyone, the red text in my postings signifies a link. Click on the red text and there's usually some related text, photo, or video link for your entertainment.
  • My Bleeding Tongue - Those of you who know me, know that I have very clear religious and political opinions. I am doing my utmost to leave them out of this blog and it is requiring me to bite my tongue on an all-too-frequent basis.  My opinions haven't changed; I'm sparing you from them here.
So beyond those random points, there's not much news in the world of Penny Prep.  I reassembled Lucy's crib.  I had converted it into a day bed, so it took a little bit of doing to get it back into a crib.  I also attended the mandatory baptism class at St. Timothy tonight.  Surprisingly, nothing has changed in the world of baptism in the last six years.

1 comment:

  1. I admit that I laughed at your line about nothing in the world of baptism changing over the last six years. I doubt if it's really changed all that much since John and Jesus :-)

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya got somethin' ta say???